Saturday 3 August 2019

Positive Signs

Yesterday I picked Owl from my Power Animal Oracle Cards (Omens) which states 'Pay attention to signs'. I was not expecting this card to be so literal, but today when I returned to my car this van was parked next to it:


'Cosmic Events. The ultimate event experience' notice the play symbol. I am certain this sign was given because so many of us are joining in anchoring Light on the surface of our planet, and for the past few days I / we have been guided to use the following affirmation during Flower of Life meditation:

"I declare, decree and command the most positive ascension timeline for humanity is now assured. It is so. It must be so."

You can always use the following powerful mantra as often as you like as well:

"Lokah, Samastah, Sukhino, Bhavantu"

Which means:
lokah: location, realm, all universes existing now
samastah: all beings sharing that same location
sukhino: centered in happiness and joy, free from suffering
bhav: the divine mood or state of unified existence
antu: may it be so, it must be so (antu used as an ending here transforms this mantra into a powerful pledge)

Russill Paul's version is my favourite:
https://youtu.be/HlvHJ9oa4-A

Feel FREE to use them!

More signs... a few months ago I saw one of these vans on the road (out of its usual area):


'Matrix Removal Experts' this was right around the time the Light Forces were pushing hard against negative plasma and clearing many toplet bombs (as they still are).

Signs on vans seems to be a recurring theme for me, as last year I saw two vans with rather profound personal messages / confirmations about my divine counterpart.

Yesterday I also chose Jesus 'Open your heart to love' from my Ascended Masters Oracle Cards and guess who shows up during Islands of Light Manifestation meditation... Sananda! I was also not expecting this card to be so literal. It was a true blessing for me, and had a huge impact on my Light Body and connection to Goddess.

(Sananda has been teaching about 'Cities of Light' through wonderful Christopher Sell for a while now. https://www.heaven-on-earth.co.uk)

My Soul sisters and brothers are also encountering more Angelics and Ascended Masters during meditation very recently, and are also having other amazing Celestial experiences. So I can only encourage you all to keep meditating as much as you can, keep positive, and, clear and shield your energy. The veil is thin. The matrix is collapsing... the signs are all around us. The Event is coming. We are co-creating it. With assistance from above we are manifesting harmony, peace and joy. Nothing will stop the return of Goddess.

Love Sada Nam


Update:
Early this morning (5th Aug) I had a dream about a mothership hiding in the clouds. I could see it because of the distinct cloud formation it was creating and I pointed this out to my friend. It then decloaked right in front of us. Another omen?

Later the same day, after my evening walk in the woods, when I switched on the car the radio was playing a live and full version of E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Adventures on Earth, and it continued all the way until I arrived home.

And in the afternoon when I sat down to meditate, I felt something tickling my arm. When I looked down I was rather startled to find it was a huge Bumble Bee. I tapped it off afraid it would sting me and it then clung on to my leg and I couldn't get it off. It had no intention of hurting me, nor me it, and eventually I encouraged it to fly out the window. I looked up its meaning as an Animal Totem and here's what it said about Bee:
  • Connection to the Sun and Sun Goddess
  • Sexuality and Fertility
  • Sacred Geometry (Hexagonal Grids)
  • Teamwork
  • Perseverance
  • Achieving the Impossible
  • Peace, Love and Abundance


A few weeks later I visited the Hare Krishna Temple in London. It was the day before the celebrations began for Krishna's birthday so many volunteers were decorating the temple. I found the only convenient space in which to sit quietly, meditate and be out of their way. After sitting I realised that this was the area dedicated to Radha, and the picture below was on the wall right next to me:


Notice her left hand mudra and what she is gazing at! Vishnu and Krishna are also often depicted with a bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Atlantis Rising

I highly recommend watching this latest update from Lalita Karoli at Galactic Shaman Astrologers.  For all astrologers, priestesses, priests...