Thursday 10 October 2019

More Positive Signs

I've had some more recent signs that I'd like to share with you...

A few weeks ago when I was out driving and not feeling particuarly positively about things, I was thinking to myself 'when is this nightmare ever going to end' and I immediately spotted a sign outside of someone's house that I was passing by:



Around the same time I received several references to the Blue Dragons, and one of these vans passed me whilst I was out walking along a quiet lane, confirming the connection:

Blue Dragon Cleaners

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/search?q=Blue+dragons

On September 24th I saw the Cosmic Events van again, The ultimate event experience:


I wondered why, what was the relevance of seeing it again, and then the following day Cobra posted this report... The Shift:

And it was about a week after FM144 posted this update... Be Prepared:

2 days ago, after drawing Owl as my power animal totem again, I was driving along the A303 and a van passed me with this logo on it:

Multidimensional Operations Solar System

And a few hours later, just as I was thinking about the Resistance and the possibility of going underground, a lorry from the same fleet as the picture below passed me at exactly the same moment:

Skybound

The thoughts of going underground were triggered because of telepathic communication that I had experienced last December to around March (which I may share with you in another post) and because I had watched the following Allison Coe video the previous evening, called 'Spaceship experience during Event':
https://youtu.be/CPYjrErASb8

I have also been seeing lots of number codes recently, as many of us are. Especially 555 and 144 plus frequent double digits such as 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 15:15 etc. It's pretty constant now, and I have been experiencing many prophetic dreams about Goddess, Contact and Motherships.

May beloved Gaia and all her children soon be free. We shall unite with our soul and star families once again.

Victory of the Light!
💛☀️💛

Love Sada Nam


Update:
On the 11th October I was leaving a friend's house and when I passed their dining room table (where they had left their daily newspaper open) a certain headline caught my attention:


On the journey home when I was using a mantra to connect me to the Cosmic Central Sun, a lorry drove by me with the logo FLASH.

When I arrived home a new cintamani stone had arrived in the post and was waiting for me! I guess it was just a coincidence right?

Another coincidence happened on the 14th... In 2 short journeys I saw 3 company vans in different locations with the logo SILVA on them:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2019/10/make-this-viral-silver-trigger-11-11.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Atlantis Rising

I highly recommend watching this latest update from Lalita Karoli at Galactic Shaman Astrologers.  For all astrologers, priestesses, priests...