Thursday 17 October 2019

Priestess Memories


In April 2019 I had the opportunity to connect with other priestesses and previous initiates from the ancient mystery schools. During our time together the priestesses were guided through a Rose Labyrinth, a walk of remembrance, whilst the men stood circled around us, protecting and holding the space. There was a deep connection of sisterhood, humility and love, with such heartfelt respect for our honourable brothers in arms. It was a powerful gathering where much healing was initiated.

As we continued on our path through the labyrinth many of the priestesses were crying, and when I passed some of them I caught flashes and images of far off places, and historical times, when the divine feminine and Goddess worshippers were being heavily persecuted. I did not experience any personal flashbacks myself, I merely observed what others had been through, revealing vulnerability, devotion and perseverance in their lifetimes of service. It was very touching to share this ceremonial process with the other priestesses and our male defenders. All of us incarnate on Earth for the same purpose... to anchor, protect and share Divine Mother energy. For the return of Goddess.

----🌹-----

In June I had the opportunity to visit ancient Greece. The night before I left I picked some oracle cards... Resurgence of the Goddess number 5: 'A validation of expansion and making decisions based on the ancient wisdom of the Goddess'. A great sign! Plus Bat from my power animal totem deck. Bat represents shamanic death, which I presumed to have already happened through the many sacrifices I had made to be on this path more fully. Although, whilst I had the feeling that my training in the gym and swimming pool was preparing me for something on this trip, I had no idea how literal the Bat card would be.

It was a sailing and yoga holiday, I was due to be teaching the yoga, but the Skipper doubled booked and in hindsight I had been unwittingly misled. Never mind I thought, it's a free holiday in paradise now. We set off from the mainland towards the Cyclades, stopping off for a swim under the Temple of Poseidon, and passing two small pods of dolphins on the way!

The first Island we approached was the beautiful landscape of Kea. We stayed the night in a marina, and the following morning before leaving for Kythnos, sailed around the coast to the magical site of Karthaia... ancient ruins including a Temple of Athena set high on the cliff, and a separate one slightly lower down the hillside for Apollo. This site is only accessible by foot or boat:

Beautiful Carthaea and Temple of Athena

These ruins had some tourist information, stating when they were discovered and what period they were likely to be from. Alarmingly the information board also mentioned the Greek poet Pindar (born 6th century bc) who apparently was not so impressed with this 'narrow ridge of land' and decided to leave it be. The mere sight of that name sent a shiver down my spine, but I did not allow it to affect my wonderful hours spent in that heavenly place.

We then set sail for the short island hop to Kythnos, anchored in the pretty harbour and stayed the night. The following morning the wind was forecast to be gale force and no one else but us left the harbour. We had a 4-5 hour journey to Syros. The waves were increasingly large and the wind swirled all around us. All the other girls were seasick, bar one who had previous sailing experience, but I was ok, as I sat up higher and kept my eyes firmly on the horizon. As we were crossing the middle of the Aegean Sea, I experienced a strong vision of priestesses traversing rough seas, after the fall of Atlantis, and more than likely spreading out from ancient Egypt. As I was in the Aegean sea it is highly likely that this area was relevant to this vision too.

As we sailed further into the open water the wind became quite unpredictable, and the waves got even higher. It was not for amateurs. We should not have sailed. Skipper had put us at risk. We did not have life jackets on and were not strapped in. I held onto the safety rail to brace the rise and fall, but the waves were hitting us side on. Keeping one eye on the incoming waves rolling in against the other side of the yacht, and one eye on the horizon, a stealth wave approached very late, just as if it had commenced its rise almost underneath us. I sensed we were all about to get soaked, but the next second I was in the water, somehow managing to hang on to the side of the yacht. 

The wave had hit us hard and smashed me sideways, the safety rail had snapped from the sheer force of it, and now I was in a precarious situation. I kept calm, tried to pull myself in but couldn't hold onto anything that would help. Skipper and the lady with sailing experience then tried to lift me back on board. I had to let go of the yacht to grasp onto their arms, which took a lot of faith, however it soon became clear that they did not possess the strength to pull me up, being a dead weight chest high in the water. I had to make a decision, I knew I would have to do this myself. I managed to grasp and hold onto a metal post and asked my rescuers to let me go. I used all my upper body strength to pull myself in, swinging my legs up onto the side of the yacht. I was badly bruised, my leg was injured from compaction with the wire, but I had made it back onto deck.

It took over a month for my ribs to heal when I returned back to the UK, although my thigh muscle is still indented even now. I had the feeling back on the yacht that the safety rail may not be that sturdy, perhaps had rust and could possibly snap. But for some reason I chose not to move, it was as if I decided to experience near death and come through the other side, and all the weight training and swimming beforehand had prepared me physically to get myself out of trouble. It was both a personal experience and also one for the Goddess collective, and my Higher Self along with Bat had foreseen it.

I then had a significant dream. I was living in a Goddess temple with other priests and priestesses. The temple was under attack, being demolished, and we were being chased by Pindar. He was trying to kill us and wipe Goddess worship from the face of the planet, just as he's done many, many times before. Only this time he was unsuccessful... There were simply too many of us. Together we were triumphant in spreading the teachings of Goddess and sharing her love all across the globe!

----🌹----

As Cobra has already conveyed, the priestesses of ancient Egypt used their sexual energy to heal others and keep peace amongst the people. The Mysteries of Isis were transferred from Atlantis. They were also revived somewhat in later periods around the Mediterranean, and much later again in 18th century Europe through Comte de Saint Germain.

The nature of Goddess is intrinsically tantric. She desires to merge with everything, and uses this sexual energy to create new life and new worlds. All the mystery schools and temples dedicated to Goddess would have been practising tantra and sacred union, both within and without. The role of the priestess is therefore inherently sexual. She has access to a powerful energy, that when aligned with the Great Mother Creatrix, has the ability to open portals to the heavens.

Last week I dreamt of being contacted by a beautiful one eyed goddess. She was encouraging me to use tantric touch and sexual energy to heal people, and the dream contained many symbols of fertility, creativity and abundance. The following morning I immediately searched google for clues about this goddess and came across Manasa. The goddess of snakes (kundalini) with the ability to heal any venomous poison. Manasa was identified as the goddess of fertility and is also known as Nagalakshmi.

Lakshmi is a recent constant guide for me. One that I was not consciously aware of before embarking on my journey of rediscovery and connection to Divine Mother. It took an unexpected encounter with soul family in 2018 to activate my kundalini and trigger a sexual reawakening. This exponentially increased my connection with my Higher Self, as well as the Pleiadians and Cosmic Central Race, and following this, my sexual energy rose to a whole other level. 

It is the role of the priestess to use her direct access to Goddess for healing others in need. We have all been deprived of this abundant mothering energy in one way or another, and the majority of us have sorely missed intimate, sensual and pure relationships with our fellow human companions. The controlling matrix on our planet rejects and targets the Divine Feminine presence here, as well as the true Divine Masculine energy. It repels and distorts sexuality and love. It has created the male/female split. It is now time, and crucial for our society that we rebalance these polarities, heal ourselves whole, to reclaim our power and freedom once again.

Goddess worship is Love.
Goddess worship is Sacred Union.
Goddess worship is the way back Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Atlantis Rising

I highly recommend watching this latest update from Lalita Karoli at Galactic Shaman Astrologers.  For all astrologers, priestesses, priests...