Thursday 20 August 2020

Dream about a Cloudship

I've recently been questioning why so many people are capturing images of these rainbow clouds:


Surely they can't all be Lightships can they? What is this strange phenomenon that people are photographing recently?


Realising I would not truly be able to discover whether some or all of them are really Lightships I decided to let it go, as I was even thinking of deleting some of the pictures on this blog, but I feel people can make their own mind up. I'm just sharing what might be. And then...

Last Sunday night I dreamt of being in a wonderfully warm and comfortable curved space. It was a waiting room that had no windows, which would normally bother me, yet it was so inviting. It felt both foreign and familiar at the same time. I was sat on a smooth curved bench seat (that had no back on it) which was the only item in the spacious room. The ceiling was lower in places, as it had a two level drop ceiling which was also curved. The lighting was soft, it felt natural, comforting and warm. The whole space had a sense of marbled terracotta about it. I felt like I was abroad in the Mediterranean somewhere.

The next scene I was being shown a small apartment, and as I'd recently been dreaming about moving to a new house every night for a week, nothing seemed strange about that. In hindsight, this was also the last dream about moving house I had in that sequence of dreams, which seems significant now. 

Then I was stood on the ground, outside in a town I used to live in. I was looking up at the sky and could see a rainbow cloudship above me. It then started spinning really quickly and morphed into a moving liquid like rainbow. 


This movement from the liquid rainbow then created wonderful patterns in the sky, spreading out further and further and I stood admiring how beautiful it all was.

As I watched this occuring above me, I had a strong realisation that the inviting curved waiting room that I had been in earlier was inside one of these ships! 

When I awoke I then realised the apartment I had been shown, after being in the waiting room, was my living quarters on the Lightship.

I also sensed a dark forces ship approach me in the dream, whilst I was watching the pretty patterns being created in the sky. I sensed it was after me but it could never get to me in the dream. I have had that sensation many times in dreams before, and each time I was safe.  

If you ever awake with a feeling of having been chased I suggest meditating and clearing that energy (with your guides) immediately. Focus on the Light and you will always be protected and free from harm. 


Sweet dreams everyone!

Love Sada Nam 🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Atlantis Rising

I highly recommend watching this latest update from Lalita Karoli at Galactic Shaman Astrologers.  For all astrologers, priestesses, priests...